13 September 2020

A Prismatic View ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We tend to view things through the prisms that please us.  Even the dark things are lighted by our opinions and preferences.  Our pride and vanity lead us to think we are right to the point that we violate the clearest light with hatred and selfishness.


When viewing the world, we must seek the cohesive light.  We must accept truth whether it is to our liking or not.  The vital truth is that I do not get to fracture love into categories.  I must love everyone.  I cannot dismiss others based on my creed or their actions or I have violated the essence of my creed.

The world has infinite diversity.  Every human is unique and valuable.  Until we stop fracturing the light of that truth we cannot hope to live in love and peace.  Until I become someone who loves first in every situation, I will fail to see the light as a whole.  When I work at loving others first, I see them in the complete light of the Father’s love for them.  In that light, it is not my place to tell someone who they should be.

It is my duty to love others so that the Father can show them how he wishes them to grow in his love for them.  The world is not meant to be seen through my fractured light.  It is to be seen through the Light of the World, Jesus, and his desire that all humans be drawn to him.  Out theologies and philosophies only seem to refract part of that light when we refuse to make love of others our foundation. 

I must put away the prisms of preference I construct and live in the light of Christ’s love for the entire world, Dear Reader.  His best friend John says it this way, “God loves the world so deeply that he gave his only Son so that whosever believes in him will not perish but have never-ending life.” (ATT)

Walking in the light of that truth will make the journey home easier.  I still take out my prism and try to find the light that pleases me.  When I do, it is not the whole truth of the Gospel that others see.  When I do, I am creating darkness not light.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook      
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

“That Cross is a tree set on fire with invisible flame, that Illuminateth all the world. The flame is Love: the Love in His bosom who died on it. In the light of which we see how to possess all the things in Heaven and Earth after His similitude.” – Thomas Traherne

No comments:

Post a Comment