20 September 2020

Guardians of Forever ~ Broken Joy

Greetings Dear Reader,

Yesterday I mentioned that I had some news to share regarding Project Tortoiseshell.  At that writing, I had plans to drive to purchase the one I have wanted for so long.  The price was within what has been given to me for the project.  I indicated that I would journey to view it and likely purchase it.


I attended to my morning Bible, breakfast, and BLOG before checking my email.  It was the email that broke my anticipatory joy.  It was quickly clear that my hope was really a scam.  The motorhome and the offer were a lie to get me to give exploitable information.  I did not fall for it but the anticipated joy of the day dissolved as I read.

It took me a moment to get past the discouragement.  I hurt over the things I had imagined and hoped for finally completing this step in my journey.  I took some time to pray and hurt; allowing the Father to speak.  All he said was, “I have plans for you that are better than you imagine. Guard your faith” 

I chose to run some errands after indulging in a second breakfast at a local diner.  As I drove to the diner, I asked the Father to help me find someone to talk to about how I felt.  I arrived at the diner, parked, and took a seat inside.  I had just ordered my beverage when in walked my dear friends Jason and Misty.

They know of my dreams and desire.  They understand and support me.  It broke on me just how much the Father heard my heart.  We had a wonderful breakfast talking about many things including my heartbreak.  We sat in faith in that diner doing our part as guardians for forever talking about the things that matter and encouraging each other. 

I must say, Dear Reader, that having my faith so clearly reassured is much better than owning anything.  I know that Project Tortoiseshell will come to fruition when it is the proper time.  I also know that when I am tempted to be discouraged, I must be a guardian of forever.  I must have faith that the Father has all under his sway.  He is moving every piece toward making forever as it should be.  That is the place I am headed and I only wish to follow Christ in getting there.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook      
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/

 

 Guarding forever must begin with guarding our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment