20 September 2020

Second Thoughts ~ Project Tortoiseshell Part IV

Greetings Dear Reader,

I promised an update on my quest for a motorhome.  Here is a quick summary.  You can follow the entire thread here if you wish:  Project Tortoiseshell Part IPart II, and Part III.  The idea is that I can currently work from anywhere that I have an internet connection.  This has developed into my dream of having a specific motorhome and being more nomadic.


If you read my blog this morning you will know that for about ten hours, I thought I would realize this.  Instead, the Father used the circumstances to strengthen my faith and allow me to be of help to someone in need.  What is most important in this quest is that I remain faithful.   Here is the process.

I must keep refining my faithfulness in seeking only to encounter Jesus in the moment.
I will not go into debt or force obtaining the motorhome.
I will keep working at writing and learning to follow the voice of the Spirit in my interactions.
I will live frugally and without obtaining material possessions that are unnecessary so that I am ready when the time arrives.

If you have questions about any of this, Dear Reader, please ask.  I do some help from you.  I am not going to ask you for money.

Please pray for me and my writing as well as Project Tortoiseshell.
Share my blog on your social media pages.
Go to my new web site and sign up for my newsletter.  www.aramisthorn.com
When you like my posts that you read, share them.
Ask me questions when you have them.

I cannot do this on my own but the one I follow can and will.  The make and model I want is becoming harder to find but I know that all things will unfold as they should.  This is, as it should be, a journey of faith.  I am thankful that you are part of it.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook      
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

 

The Tortoise may move slowly but he is always at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment