27 September 2020

Blessed Darkness ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

One of the things that challenges me is that we are required to find joy in our difficulties.  It used to be that when the night settled in around me and I was alone, that I wrestled with the troubles that plagued me.  Worry and doubt were my constant companions in the darkness.


I know that I am not alone in this struggle. I have friends who fight their hardest battles when they are alone.  It is the night, intended for rest and restoration that manifest their fear and pain.  I do not claim to have the answers but I have found some things that make it easier.  I am not even saying that what I try to live will work for you.  I am going to think through the things that put me in the right place to sleep so that I maintain my balance and perspective.  If you gather some help along the way, I am delighted.

Over the next few days, as I think through the nights, what I share may trigger questions in other areas.  I want to send a clear reminder that two things are true.  The first is that I write this to work on my own faith and following.  Sharing it is a way to be accountable and to perhaps help you, Dear Reader.  The second is that your thoughts and questions are always welcome.  If you ask them in the blog comments, I will answer them publicly.  If you prefer to email me that is good as well.  I love you, Dear Reader, and will always be willing to be open to honest questions.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook      
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

“… we plead and we pray for a glimmer of day as the night folds its wings and descends, exposing the loose ends.” – Dan Fogelberg

No comments:

Post a Comment