10 August 2020

Second Thoughts ~ Updates and Mandates

Greetings Dear Reader,

As I have felt so much unrest over the last month, I think that I should give you an update so that you can more intelligently pray for me and interact with me.  I have felt a great deal of longing to be on the road.  If you read the Second Thought on Sehnsuhct, you have seen my best attempt at explaining the feeling.

I continue to wish to be free of working my tent-making job.  A friend said that I would likely always be a “starving artist.”   I am not starving but I do wish the time I spend at my job was spent writing.  I dream and imagine all the time of the ability to be traveling and writing, free to see old friends and make new ones.  Until the Father deems it so, I will be content to be here and do all that I can to enrich the lives around me.

Here is how the writing will unfold for the remainder of the year.  Thoughts and Questions on Galatians is out and available.  I will wait if you wish to go buy yours right now; just click that link.  Magi: The Gift Bearers will be available in later October or early November for your Christmas enjoyment.  I plan to write Thoughts and Questions on Philippians in November as well.  It will be out in the Spring of 2021.  My next fictional novel, about Judas, will be the fall book for 2021.  Look for a contest announcement about that book coming soon.

 I am still working on Project Tortoiseshell and you may pray about that as well if you are willing.  I keep learning and preparing for the time when the road is open to me and I carry my home on my back.  It occurred to me that I will post my 4000th blog post before the year is out. This will also mark eight years without missing a daily post.  This means that if you read my blog daily you have had over 3000 straight days of my morning meanderings.  No, I will not pay for your therapy.

As I write about writing this week, the longing is deeper to write more and spend less time away from it.  If you would like to know what you can do to help, it is simple.  Pray that I can sell 10,000 books annually and remember me when you are doing your Christmas shopping.  The links at the end of every post will get you to me or my books.  For now, Dear Reader, I am going back to getting things ready for you and our next adventure together.  Thank you for your company along the way.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook      
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

 Even when the road calls to me, I must not answer until it is the right time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment