25 November 2020

Gathering Gratitude ~ A Joyful Sound

Greetings Dear Reader,

Whenever I return to this town, I seek out shops where I have frequently done business.  I love greeting clerks and servers I have known over the years.  I revel in the delight when they see it is me, not because it is me, but because of a legacy of treating them with love and kindness. 


Over the next two days, there will be greetings and partings.  How we greet others says a great deal concerning how we feel about them.  The energy and feeling we put into greeting people matter.  How we treat others always matters.

Even those with whom we have difficulty deserve a kind greeting.  All who are in our circle are worthy of love and warmth.  If we do not offer it because of past ills, then we fail to live out gratitude.  We fail to honor all that we have been given.

It is our obligation to treat others well.  Perhaps the joyful sound of a warm greeting can set the tone, Dear Reader.  The journey of gathering gratitude is one of being mindful of the good in others and focusing on thankfulness for that when we see them.  Anything less is selfish hoarding of resentment.  It has no place in my journey.

Wishing you joy in the journey,


Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.
Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium       
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

 Greetings always set a tone.  Choose gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment