11 November 2020

There is Always More ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Most of us live in a world where water is as near as the closest tap.  When we are thirsty, we simply go to the faucet, twist the handle, and get a drink.  Some of us even remember to use a glass.  As I have been preparing my life to live in a motorhome, I have been disciplining my water usage for a time when water is in limited quantity. 


It has made me aware of how much water I can waste if I am not focused on its usage.  In a world where not everyone has readily available clean water, it is good that I am conscious of and grateful for its availability.  I have learned to be conscious of that which could be in limited supply.   

There are things that have a boundless supply.  Love that proceeds from the Father has no limits.  Even those who completely reject him are objects of his love.  God loves all he made.  There is no soul that does not constantly have the Father’s thoughts on his behalf.  If we could only grasp the fervent intent of the Father’s love our lives would be so much richer and easier.  The individual that we hate or dislike the most is as loved by God as anyone else.

Then, the Father chooses to demonstrate his love to us through the death and resurrection of Christ.  He dies for our redemption, rises, and asks us to follow him.  His request in following is that we love the Father in return and that we love each other as well.  We make this difficult by choosing to limit or withhold the love we show to others.  We fail to be loving and limit the supply of love in the world.

That Father pours into us all the love we need and the only way to live is to be a conduit for that love to others.   I need to discipline my life to be a constant flow of love like cool water from a spring.  I have to treat every interaction as an encounter where I can demonstrate the love of the Father.  This is what makes the journey bearable and in the Father’s grace and mercy, filled with joy. 

As I turn toward topics of gratitude and celebration, I must infuse every situation with love and kindness.  As difficulties present themselves, I have to pursue the love of the Father and others above all else.  It is this that will make the journey feel like fresh clean water.  Unlike water, however, there is always more love, Dear Reader.  There is always more.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook      
Twitter        
Medium       
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Sometimes risking everything is the only thing worth doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment