18 November 2020

Second Thoughts ~ Magi: The Gift Bearers

Greetings Dear Reader,

As my newest Christmas novel hits the shelves and sites, I wanted to share with you how amazing my new publisher is.  They created a video trailer for the book.  Here it is:

 


 

This is a story that reminds us just how we are all connected to the redemption story.  It takes us on a journey through time when time itself is in transition.  For centuries time has been pinched at this moment where Jesus, being in very nature God, came to be our Immanuel.  

From now until December 10th, 2020, you can email me to order a signed copy.  I will send it to whoever you wish in the USA.  Simply email me at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com and I will arrange payment and delivery.  If you do not with a signed copy, you can purchase Magi: The Gift Bearers of any of my other books at My Publisher.

Look for other offers throughout the season. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
 
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment