22 November 2020

Gathering Gratitude ~ Orion

Greetings Dear Reader,

For as long as I can remember, I have loved the constellation Orion.  As a child, my eye was always drawn to Rigel.  My Grandfather told me about the hunter and his story.  He pointed out the stars that identified Orion’s faithful hunting dogs.  Each time I see this constellation my mind fills with memories of love and gratitude from my Grandfather.


Now, as each year passes, I gain new things for which to have gratitude because of my Grandson, Orion.  Today is his tenth birthday.  As I ponder this fine young man, I consider all the love and joy he brings to the world.  I revel in his intelligence and creativity.  He has had his own theory of time travel for three years and it makes sense.

Today I will get to celebrate him.  I will see his smile and hear of his adventures since we were last together.  I will tell him of my writing and journeys.  We will create new moments for me to treasure.  What I am focused on this morning is recalling all the blessings that are mine simply because he is.

 As Orion turns toward his second decade, I will love seeing him become a young man.  I will use the love and gratitude of now to create new things for us to remember.  Happy Birthday, Orion.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium       
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

 

The hunter climbs the night sky seeking what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment