30 November 2020

Second Thoughts ~ Why the Wise Men?

Greetings Dear Reader,


The part of the Magi in the Christmas story has intrigued me since I was a wee lad.  I read books about their gifts and fantasy about the fourth wise man (even though we have no idea how many there were).  I love the idea of wizards from the East fulfilling the destiny of their ancient order.  Thereby hangs this tale.

I got the idea for this novel from my Son, Bezel.  He simply asked why the Wise Men came to visit Jesus.  The research for my answer to him was obviously a story that needed to be told.  When I typed the last sentence, I knew I had something special to share with you, Dear Reader.

I encourage you to acquire and read Magi: The Gift Bearers as a gift to yourself this year.  Perhaps it will be suitable for giving to others as well.  From now until December 10th you can email me at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com if you wish a personalized copy.  You can always order it from  My Publisher as well.  Here is a preview for you to enjoy:

 


Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

“The Star-Lead Wizards came to see, who might his new-born dragon-slayer be.”  -  Michael Card

No comments:

Post a Comment