12 November 2020

Gathering Gratitude ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

With Thanksgiving two weeks from today, I am beginning to ponder all the things for which I am grateful.  I will be sharing some of that over the next two weeks as we approach that day.  As I begin today, I want to express my gratitude for you, Dear Reader.


I thought it may benefit you to know where you are and what you are like.  Seventy-seven percent of you live in the United States.  The other twenty-three percent are in Europe, Asia, and Australia.  Well, one of you is in the Antarctic.  Peak times when you read my blog are in the early morning or early evening.  Forty percent of you interact with me via social media or direct comments on my blog page.  I realize that I do not have a full grasp of how many of you read my blog daily.

I am, however, grateful for every one of you.  Your comments and interactions do me more good than you realize.  I want to offer something to express that gratitude.  I have two different challenges for you over the next two weeks.  Both will get you a reward to express my gratitude.  They are both very easy if you already read my blog.

The first is a comment contest.  Here are the steps:
Sign up on my website, aramisthorn.com to receive post notifications.  You must be signed up to qualify for the giveaway.
Comment at least three times per week on a blog post ON MY WEB SITE for the next two weeks.  So, six total comments from today until Thanksgiving Day.

I will send you a free copy of Thoughts and Questions on Ephesians and some things from my swag treasure chest.

This contest ends at Midnight on November 26th.   Winners will be contacted for a mailing address. 

The second giveaway is based on sharing my posts.  It requires a little more effort but will carry the greater prize.  Here are the steps for that:
Sign up on my website, aramisthorn.com to receive post notifications.  You must be signed up to qualify for the giveaway.
From my web page, aramisthorn.com (not from FaceBook or other sources) share my blog post every day on your social media page.
The share must include:  
The link from my blog post for the day.
A comment about the post.
Tag Aramis Thorn in the post.
Do this daily from November 13, 2020, through November 26, 2020.

Anyone who completes this will receive a free copy of Magi: The Gift Bearers and some things from my swag treasure chest.

Anyone can participate in both events and I will gladly send you both gifts.  I will get these mailed out in time for Christmas if you are planning to give them as gifts.  Also, anyone wishing to purchase books as gifts can contact me are aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com and we will arrange signed copies for your Christmas list.

If this sounds more like a promotion than my usual posts, it is because I am showing my gratitude by inviting you deeper into my world.  I love you Dear Reader and desire for you to benefit from your loyalty.  The remainder of these posts will be more practical but I wanted to use the opening to invite you to benefit from what you already give.
Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook      
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

 

Some day I want to find a way to thank everyone who supports me by reading my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment