26 May 2021

GPS (God’s Positioning System) ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader, 

We began with Jesus’ words concerning those who are born of the Spirit:  “The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it is coming from and where it is going; so is everyone who has been born of the Spirit.”  This is where I long to live.  


It seems there are three components to this presenting themselves as two-sided coins.  The first is being totally committed to loving the Father with all that I am in every moment.  I can demonstrate this through my love of my fellow humans and my obedience to his leading.  The obverse of this is that I must lay aside anger, hatred, and malice.  Fortunately, If I focus on the love, I will not find time for the negative things.  Each moment can be consumed with love which is an excellent way to travel. 

Second, I must govern my attachments.  The face of this is to believe the Father when he says he will provide for all my needs.  This means whether it is possessions, .location, or relationships, what I need will be there.  The other side of this is I still possess too much.  I am still tethered to some things from which I must untangle myself.  The only thing I need in my life is what is provided by the Father.  He promises to inspire and provide the desires of my heart.  Further, if Jesus is my only possession, giving is a delight.  

Third, the circumstances must not determine my status.  On the positive side, I am expected to find the Father and his love for me in every situation.  There is no promise it will be easy.  There is a certainty though; I will not face anything alone.  The other side is the fact that whenever I look at the circumstances instead of seeking the Father, I fail.  I look for ways to control and manage things instead of following in faith.  

If I choose to be driven by the Spirit in all things, it is not always easy but it is always worth it.  Any time I yield to that voice in faith, things unfold as they should.  It is intriguing to hear others ask what my plans are.  I have to answer honestly, I do not know.  What I find in this is the freedom to be born of and bourn by the Spirit.  I do not have to worry about the plans as long as I am doing what the Father commands of me now.  In this, Dear Reader, we get the adventure we are promised instead of the false security we create.  It is in Christ that we live and move and have our being.  It follows then, if we live this way, our location is always where it should be. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From
My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page: 
www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings:
aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive: 
http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Three coins to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment