09 May 2021

What Does it Matter ~The Way Home

Greetings Dear Reader, 

Things of great import often are muddled by things of little value.  Yet we still are able to create vast mountains out of anthills.  We invest our meager knowledge in prideful pondering that servers to puff us up and confuse others. 


Let me state clearly that redemption in Christ is achieved by grace through faith alone.  I can do nothing to earn or merit my own reclamation.  It is my faith in Jesus’ payment of my debt providing the free gift of redemption that shows me the way home.  Beyond this, I believe most of what we say is bilge and blather. 

The Father knows how he accomplishes this and there are salient discussions to be had concerning it.  This, however, is where it should stop.  If we are honest, it does not matter to us since our faith is what leads us to the Father.  Still, we argue and bicker over how grace and faith accomplish redemption.  We should instead spend the energy loving and caring for each other out of our love for the Father. 

Again, if you are amassing your arguments for how redemption is accomplished past Jesus, you may be missing the point.  I will not give my time and energy to considerations dividing the church.  It would be better for me to put my thoughts and questions to love for all involved.  When we treat as mutually exclusive those things we do not fully understand, we are not using well the time the Father has given us. 

When we poke fun or insult those who disagree with us, we abandon our love for the Father by not showing love to our opposition.  We can give lip service to loving them but our actions deny our speech when we insult or chide those who disagree with us.  Still, I am saddened by the number of good people who think it is allowable to do this to those who follow Christ but disagree as to how they got there. 

It is my obligation to love each and every one of you, Dear Reader.  No matter which flower you pick, it is the love of Christ for us and our love for the Father that are paramount and foundational all at once.  On this, we must agree if our flowers are to have any bouquet at all.  The way home is perilous enough without infighting. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

I like a nice bouget of Daisies and Tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment