15 May 2021

Who Do You Blame? ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader, 

As I have dealt with a continuing malady, I have noticed that I want to blame a lack of progress in other areas on that injury.  This is not right and it causes me to ponder where I lay blame I should not.  It makes me consider on a larger scale how we blame circumstances and people for things that lay at our feet. 


The who of it seems to be the most devastating.  We have hardship, difficulty, or hurt and we blame others for our situation. It may be that someone bears the guilt for what has happened to us.  The great problem is that we carry that hurt and blame over into other areas of our lives.  I know that I carried things for many years that were not meant for me. 

What I intend to examine are the areas in which we carry blame and allow it to transcend into hindering the other parts of our lives.  Who do we blame and how does it benefit or harm us?  When we choose to let the blame be our place to stand, it either helps or harms us.  If it harms us then we must find a way to lay it aside.  We must measure our blame against the great commands to love the Father and live out his love to other humans. 

Please walk with me for a bit as we ponder these things.  We may find ways to unburden our hearts and minds.  As always, your thoughts and questions are welcome, Dear Reader. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Blame is one of those things we never run out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment