06 May 2021

Second Thoughts ~ For Love of Nurses

Greetings Dear Reader, 

I am blessed to have several nurses in my life both practicing and retired; both professional and friends.   I want to take a moment to thank them all.  We do not really understand what they do for us unless we pay close attention. 


I would not diminish any other professional in the medical field.  I would honor and elevate nurses.  They give us a clear image of the value between grace and law.  They follow the rules they must and still comfort us when we need it.  They force us to endure what will heal us but will do so with as much tenderness as we allow. 

I have nurse friends in many areas of practice.  They are there for us when we are in pain, sick, suffering, and even dying.  They hold our hearts when family is not there.  They face pandemics with courage and sacrifice.  They are not immune to what they see but they still, give us their very best. 

I offer my heart and my prayers for the nurses in my life.  I will always have time for a kind word and a listening ear.  You can be real with me.  Your day matters even when I am your patient.  Today and every day, we need to honor and love our nurses, Dear Reader. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Nurses give us so much more than we ever realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment