14 May 2021

Second Thoughts ~ The Road Ahead

Greetings Dear Reader, 

I have been excited to make this announcement for a couple of weeks.  It is filled with joy, anticipation, and a healthy measure of trepidation.  I approach it with faith and my sincere belief that I can make this work because it is birthed from obedience. 


I will begin with where it begins.  Two weeks ago, on Sunday, the pastor made a simple challenge right at the end of service.  This gets a little mystical so buckle up.  He simply asked, with all the import of the eternal for us to ask God a question,  Here it is: “If you wish to go deeper in your faith with God, I want  you to ask him what you need to do.” 

It seems simple but it is from this kind of thing that great adventures are born.  The response in my brain was to pray this prayer without delay.  It is ever my desire to go deeper in my faith and following.  There was no delay in the response.  That voice in my head that I must always obey said, “Quit your job.” 

Those who know me have heard me say often that I am praying for the freedom to write full-time.  Beginning Monday, I will have that.  I gave my notice Monday last and today is my last day at my current job.  I will be writing, marketing, and speaking as much as possible.  Look for more availability from me and a few more requests for you to promote my work. 

I love the idea of stepping in the faith and following that I treasure.  I love sharing the journey and adventure with you, Dear Reader.  Feel free to express all your thoughts and questions to me. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

When the voice speaks, heed it or fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment