11 July 2021

A Fruit Inventory ~ Peace

 Greetings Dear Reader, 

I suppose if we are going to talk about peace, we had best define what we mean by it.  When I speak of peace here, I am not talking about an absence of conflict.  Conflict will exist until the Father gets all things back to good. 


I am seeking and pondering the kind of peace existing in the spirit no matter what the outer circumstances.  It is more serenity than it is anything else.  It is the understanding of the value between godliness and contentment.  As I ponder it I see it is founded in an understanding of how little I control other than my thoughts, attitudes, and actions.  

If I think I can control circumstances, the environment, and other people, I am wrong.  I tried this for too many years and it is always breeding conflict and killing peace.  It was never a wish to control others.  It was a desire to keep things in line with what kept my personal darkness at bay.  We cannot do this.  It hurts others and they rarely understand your purpose.  It is also an illusion to think we can control anything outside ourselves. 

What I can do, Dear Reader is allow control of all I am to the Spirit.  I can give all of myself to him.  I can choose to love the Father and others with all I am.  This lays aside any need to manipulate, control, or engage in strife with others.  We do not need to carry all the weight of setting the environment of others. 

When we seek peace, we will see the Father.   Jesus promised this.  I see him when I hold my peace and allow the Spirit to manage the things I used to think I had in control.  Seeking peace requires me to understand joy and love.  It insists upon my proper alignment with the things the Son calls primary.  

I cannot find peace if love is not my hard deck.  I will not find peace if I am more concerned about happiness than joy.  It is in laying aside the things hindering love.  It is my determination to love in all things and at all times that brings peace, Dear Reader.  The cares of control, anger, and bitterness fall away. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Peace is a result of right thinking not circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment