31 July 2021

From Seed to Tree ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader, 

We all grow from seed to tree.  The question remains as to whether we become trees producing good fruit.  It is really up to us.  It is within us to change our production at any time. 


If I order my thoughts to produce loving feelings, words, and actions, I am better able to nurture what I produce.  By choosing to love the Father first in all things, I am watered, pruned, and grow into something more productive.  The Father is willing to give me all I need to do this.  I must yield.  The Spirit is even working within me to will to do it. 

I pray for the will.  I ask the Spirit to give me the will and the power to change and grow so I can produce more.  I see it in my writing,  I also feel my mind tug at me to doubt my growth.  The voices of my past cry out for me to focus on failures and foibles reminding me of when I have not been willing to grow.  

As I journey home, I want to help sustain you and our other fellow travelers, Dear Reader.  My part is to write, be kind and loving, and employ all the grace and hope I am given.  I am to trust the Father to be my provider and sustainer.  The Father will care for me.  He will be good to me.  If my faithfulness to this can help someone else, I can measure my growth in this way. 

I long to be a strong fruitful tree helping others to become the same.  I can only realize this through yielding to all the Father commands.  As I turn my attention to other matters, it will be in loving, being kind, and being good to others I will find the answers to those desires.  It seems the more I do, the answer is always be rooted in loving the Father and all he made.  I love you, Dear Reader. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Trees laden with ripe rich fruit are a beautiful promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment