22 July 2021

Second Thoughts ~ Project Tortoiseshell Part V

Greetings Dear Reader, 

Progress on this very important aspect of my life currently moves at a tortoise pace.  I find this totally acceptable and wish it were different at the same time.  This is part V of the project.  You may follow the entire thread here if you wish:  Project Tortoiseshell Part IPart II, Part III, and Part IV.   Events of this year have slowed down the quest but have not limited it in the least. 

At the end of March, I obtained a blister on my left foot whilst hiking.  In a short period, it morphed into an infection both deep and large.  I have been seeing an amazing wound care physician and his phenomenal team of nurses weekly since then.   This means I have had to have my foot elevated most of the time since the end of March. 

My travel has been restricted due to not being able to sit in a driver’s seat for hours at a time.  Had I had my motorhome I would have been harbor-bound in any event.  I am thankful because the Father has provided for my needs well during this time.  As of last week, I am free to travel again and very close to being healed. 

This leads to what is next for this project.  First, let me be clear on something.  I believe the Father gives me instruction directly.  Look back on the story of the guidance for finding a friend or that of stopping at a North Carolina rest stop.  I am willing to listen and obey so, the Father guides me.  As regarding the motorhome I desire, the instruction is that I am not to purchase it.  He is going to provide it when he is ready.  Even though I could buy one today, I am going to be obedient.  If you have questions about this, feel free to ask.  If you want to buy me a VW Rialta, we can talk about this as well. 

For now, I am writing and waiting.  If you want to pray with me, what I wish to have is a 2005 VW Rialta 22QD (this specific model only).  It meets my needs as a home, a way to spend time with family, and a way to be wherever the Spirit wishes to drive me. 

I have a couple more exciting things on the horizon and will say more about them before the month is out.   For now, I am going to say there is great potential in my new book and a new venture for all of you to participate in.  I love you, Dear Reader, and am thankful for all your support. 

Wishing you joy in the journey, 

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook
Twitter        
Medium
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

Some projects move at a tortoise pace…

No comments:

Post a Comment