25 July 2021

From Seed to Tree ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader, 

I recently rooted some cherry pits to see if I could grow trees.  Unfortunately, the environment produced mold and I will have to try again.  The seeds needed to go through a cold dormant period first. 


I have eaten fruit taken from seed to tree to produce by a friend.  It is better because of the personal nature of it.  When I was writing about the fruit of the Spirit, it occurred to me how things within us also come from seeds.  The things with which I struggle find their roots in smaller things, planted in my mind, growing into problems.  The good things I do are rooted in time and yieldedness to the Spirit. 

This week I plan to spend some time examining seeds and seedlings to see if the forest through which I journey needs pruning and watering in some areas.  I am uncertain where all this will lead but it is what is on my mind as I seek to increase the depth of my faith, the passion of my love, and the proximity of my following.  

I have spent some real time clear-cutting areas overgrown with thorns and brambles.  Even fallow land can root things unhealthy for me if I do not tend it.  As I work toward being all I can become for the Father, this survey of the land is vital and must be constant.  You are invited to journey with me, Dear Reader.  Ask all the questions and share your thoughts with me.  I know we can find good things together to help us along the way. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good. 

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium         
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

“May you grow from a seed into a strong fruitful tree.”

No comments:

Post a Comment