19 December 2020

Be Born in Me ~ The Extent of Love

Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

What did you write down yesterday?  The completion of the promise is the way in which we will realize the extent to which the Father will go to show us his love for us.  The line from our theme is “Did You wrap yourself inside the unexpected so we might know that love would go that far?”  

I think we do not ponder enough the extent to which the Father loves us.  In the movie, The Mexican, there is a theme that runs through the story.  It asks the question, “When it comes to love when do you reach ‘enough is enough’?”   The answer that defines the movie is that it is never.  There is always a way to show more love.  There is always the possibility that love can deepen if we allow it.


Last week I was cut deeply by words from someone I love.  I still feel the pain of them and I am sure that this individual has no idea how much the words damaged me.  That Is not the point.  My old habits would be to fight, defend, and insist that the person see the raw impact of their words.  That is not going to extend love for either of us.  It is not going to put Christ at the center of our relationship.

When we look at Mary in this song, Be Born in Me, we see that the Father is showing us how far love can go.  He is demonstrating his love toward Mary and toward all humans. This young woman encounters love in the opportunity to experience the Father’s favor and become a blessing to all of us. 

As we turn toward family and Christmas, it is love that will see us through every situation   If we determine that love is always what we will lead with in every situation, we will be able to move through almost anything.  My oldest Son has a credo for his Sons that is simply “Love Always.”  Christmas is not just about love as some say but love is at the center of what Christmas is.

I am determined to love more deeply.  I am writing down that no situation is too bad for me to show love in that situation.  I want to express the love of Christ to everyone I encounter at Christmas and all the year.  I want it to be the cloak in which I am wrapped.   I am going to repeat that Jesus asked the Father to put in us a love that is equal to the Father’s love for the Son.  That is the love I wish to be born in me and bourn by me because of Jesus.

How about you, Dear Reader?  I wonder if you are willing to decide that enough is never enough when it comes to loving others for the sake of loving the Father.  There is always more love to show and love to give.  We only have to choose it.

Noel – Lauren Daigle

Love incarnate, love divine
Star and angels gave the sign
Bow to babe on bended knee
The Savior of humanity
Unto Us, a Child is born
He shall reign forevermore
Noel, Noel
Come and see what God has done
Noel, Noel
The story of amazing love!
The light of the world, given for us
Noel

Son of God and Son of man
There before the world began
Born to suffer, born to save
Born to raise us from the grave
Christ the everlasting Lord
He shall reign forevermore
Noel, Noel
Come and see what God has done
Noel, Noel
The story of amazing love!
The light of the world, given for us
Noel

Noel, Noel
Come and see what God has done
Noel, Noel
The story of amazing love!
The light of the world, given for us
Noel

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium       
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

“When it comes to love, when do you reach ‘enough is enough’?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment