13 December 2020

Second Thoughts ~ Third Sunday of Advent

Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

I am quite weary this evening but also filled with joy.  I got to take Christmas to someone I love this weekend.  It was thrilling to see her enjoy the gifts.  She will be away at Christmas so we had this opportunity to share some Christmas together.

Today is the third Sunday of advent and it is the day we celebrate joy.  The journey is filled with joy when our hearts are filled with giving.  I have set upon a course to give abundantly this Christmas season and it is truly joyful.  Each of the items I have selected for others I have done so with joy.  Each gift I give will be given with love and care.


The reason I love giving gifts to others is because of the deep feelings I have about the Father’s gift of the Son that we celebrate each December.  It is in seeing the love of the Father for us that am moved to give to others.  I hope that the love contained in my gifts allows others to see how deeply the Father loves them.  My gifts are meager compared to the love the Father pours over us. 

Take a moment to see the joy in the coming celebration.  It is there if we seek it, Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium       
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

 The King of Joy will have his Advent.

No comments:

Post a Comment