25 December 2020

Be Born in Me ~ You Are Here

Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

What did you write down yesterday?  Jesus only takes up residence where he is welcome.  All of the stuff that makes him less than loving is manmade. 

Today I am meditating on the presence of Christ with us.  He is Emmanuel, literally “God with us.”   The Bread of Life, which we discussed earlier in November was born in a town whose name means House of Bread; Bethlehem. 


In the fullness of time, the Father tipped the glass and things began to flow again.  On that December morning the Creator of all things became a part of his creation so that he could be with us.  This is brief today.  We need to get that Jesus is always here.  He said, “I am with you always.”   

I am writing down that I will live each moment as if Christ is with me because he is; that is the reality of it.  I wish you a Happy Christmas, Dear Reader.   Find the Child, the Man, and the Lord.  He wrote his name on my heart in flame and that is a wound I will not erase.  Jesus, you are here.

You’re Here - Francesca Battistelli

Hold on now, I gotta take a deep breath
I don't know what to say when I look in your eyes
You made the world before I was born
Here I am holding you in my arms tonight

Noel, noel, Jesus our Emmanuel
You're here, I’m holding you so near
I'm starring into the face of my Saviour, King, and Creator
You could've left us on our own, but you're here

Don't know how long I’m gonna have you for
But I’ll be watching when you change the world
I Look at your hands, they're still so small
Someday you're going to stretch them out and save us all

Noel, noel, God with us Emmanuel
You're here, I’m holding you so near
I'm staring into the face of my Saviour, King, and Creator
They could've left us on our own, but you're here you're here

Someday I’m gonna look back on this
The night that God became a baby boy
Someday you're gonna go home again,
But you leave your Spirit and flood the world with joy

You’ll be here, I’m holding you so near
I'm staring into the face of my Saviour, King, and Creator
They could've left me on my own, but you're here you're here
Hallelujah you're here hallelujah
You're here

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every human story is part of the great story that leads to the Father getting everything back to Good.

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
#aramisthorn
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon            
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Bookings: aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com
Facebook     
Twitter        
Medium       
Instagram 
BLOG Archive:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ 

The people who walk in darkness will see a great light; Those who live in a dark land, the light will shine on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment