26 November 2019

Simple Gratitude ~ Dreams


Greetings Dear Reader,

I had slated to write about pies this morning but awakened with a heart filled with gratitude for something deeper.  I do not wish to neglect the pies so I will speak about them tomorrow.  This morning, however, I wish to speak of dreams. 

I often have dreams and I have far fewer nightmares than even a year ago.   In fact, I have not had a nightmare in almost seven months.  That is part of my gratitude.  Last night I dreamt about Project Tortoiseshell.  I dreamt it was a reality. 

I was laying on the back bed of the caravan, looking out at Devil’s Tower in Wyoming.  The sun was shining like honey on the formation.  In my dream I knew I was on my way to Washington to visit John and Lori.  The part that brought great joy to my heart and a smile to my awakening today was that I was not alone.  Everything about the dream was a fulfillment of the things for which I have been praying.

I am not claiming the dream as prophetic or building more into it than is just there.  What I am doing is recognizing the joy it brings me to see a mini-movie of what my heart desires.  I also found new gratitude for the reality of my dreams.  What I mean is that they are so real that I often must take a moment to reorient when I awaken.  That too is something that was a hindrance when there were nightmares but is a blessing now.  The reality of this dream to me is so deep that I am filled with joy that I can imagine this life I seek so clearly.

I am thankful for dreams Dear Reader.  This one filled my tank to keep pursuing writing, my caravan, and only making my living from the words I string together for you.  I saw a clear vision of what can be if I remain faithful and continue to work hard.  I saw what fills my heart as a reality and it fueled my hope, desire, and faith.  I am learning to live simply.  I am practicing enjoying the “inconveniences” of travel and the rhythm of the road.  

Today, I wish to express my gratitude for dreams of hope and faith.  I want to share them with you since you have been so patient with me through the nightmares.  I am looking forward to the days when they become reality.  I promise to share that with you as well Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a homeowner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Support Page on Patreon: www.patreon.com/aramisthorn
Novels: From My Publisher or on Amazon          
Web Page:  www.aramisthorn.com
Facebook       Twitter        
Medium          Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment